The eyelashes give a very special touch to your look, but when you have them short or in little quantity it is very difficult to achieve a good result. 3D lashes are a revolution, a technique that will allow you to enjoy incredible lashes for several weeks, although they are not made for everyone.
Stop cruelty in the makeup industry by resorting to vegan eyelashes such as the ones provided by Tigress Beauty. With our eyelashes you can easily emulate the look of natural eyelashes with extra volume that will help you achieve a beautiful doll-eyed look. Contact us now for more information about our products, an excellent option to stop cruelty against animals.
What are 3D tabs?
This revolutionary technique is sweeping the world of beauty, especially among models, bloggers, influencers, etc. They are fake eyelashes whose technique is also called Russian layering or Russian volume. The lashes last 3 weeks and can be used as many times as you like.
3D eyelashes have a thickness between 0.07-0.10 and provide totally natural results, especially if you compare them with other techniques that do show that they are false eyelashes. Being ultra-thin, you will not notice the difference between natural lashes and those that are put as fake eyelashes. It is a technique designed to gain thickness in the lashes, not a greater length.
How is this technique applied?
- First of all, the client has to choose the hair she wants for her 3D eyelashes, which is not usually animal but PBT, a high quality polymer that has synthetic silk without mink fur.
- In the application of this technique, glue, sealant, patches and a tweezer are also used to place each hair at the root of the eyelashes.
- The duration of the process depends on the number of eyelashes to be applied, but the usual is about two and a half hours, since it is a very laborious job that requires a lot of patience and precision.
- The fake tabs will be glued on the natural eyelash, which must be prepared first so that the others can be placed correctly.
- In addition, a patch is placed to protect the lower lashes.
- Once the 3D eyelashes have been placed, it is very important not to apply oily products to them as they could come off.
What is the most suitable eyelash design according to the type of eye?
Fake eyelashes are undoubtedly the ideal treatment to enhance the look, but it is important to bear in mind that they are not always applied with the same design, a personalised study is essential to avoid enhancing features of the look that do not want to highlight as eyes downward trend or drooping eyelids. The aim is to embellish the shape of the eyes, open the gaze, intensify the color of the iris in contrast to the black of the hair and offer a more youthful and expressive look. In any case, the result will always be different due to the shape of the eyes, eyelids and eyebrows of each person.
Before carrying out the treatment, an interview with the client is essential to ensure that the final finish is the desired one, we must listen to her instructions and speak with her so that the treatment is completely personalised and it is very important to advise her on the most appropriate design to your eye type. There are times when the client asks us, for example, for a cat’s eye effect in which the lashes at the end are longer. The “cat eye” is very popular and its effect is spectacular, but it is not always recommended since the visual weight of the fake tabs at the outer end of the eyelid causes droopy eyes to descend even further, saddening the look.
Next, check the characteristics of the client’s natural eyelashes to choose the thickness and length that will work best.
Most popular effects of fake eyelashes
It is the most used by those who want to give a natural look to their fake tabs, more similar to natural eyelashes and does not change the shape of the eye. It is suitable for all types of eyes, but it is especially suitable for clients with very short or thin eyelashes.
Cat-like fake tabs
It is one of the most requested because it brings a lot of glamor to the look. It consists of lengthening the curvature of the tail. The effect is of eyes that visually extend and is indicated mainly in those cases of excessively rounded faces and eyes.
Squirrel fake eye lashes
Smaller lashes are applied to the tail and the longest lashes are pulled up diagonally. The smooth transition achieves a deep and expressive look. This effect is suitable when the client already has dense and long eyelashes and is suitable for eyes with a droopy outer eyelid.
Doll fake eye lashes
Get an expressive look with great prominence, which highlights the volume and length from the center of the eye and the application of new fake lashes also in the lower part. This effect is not recommended for very round eyes as it tends to make them larger.
How to put on fake eyelashes
To achieve the desired effect, you have to play with the lengths and curvatures of the fake lashes you purchased. The most popular are C and D, but the key is to alternate them depending on the chosen layout, for example:
- Curves C and D are recommended for doll eyes.
- For a more natural look, it is recommended to finish with B curves in the corners by placing the lash from right to left.
- For cat’s eye curves A and B are recommended.
- If no bends are available, it can be done with a single bend, but with different lengths.
When you choose Tigress Beauty as your leading provider of vegan lashes, you can be sure you are using beautiful eyelashes that do not contain any animal-derived components.