Meals, meetings and cultural, sporting or leisure events are part of the marketing strategies that apply to the Corporate Family Day for companies (Family Event) or Family Day for public and private companies, to finalize a merger, expand a line production, among others. These protocols are related to the employees and in the search that they identify with the organisation in which they work.
The so-called Family Day for Companies or Company Family Day, are also held more frequently between medium and large companies to promote rapport between the working community, get out of the routine a bit by having a different coexistence with their respective families.
They correspond to a tradition that began to be carried out in the multinationals. In addition, the Family Day for Companies (Event for families) is another type of Team Building activity.
At Comedy Clowns you will find the best entertainment choices to make you party or event more enjoyable for all family members.
Among the main objectives of Family Day for Companies
Event for families are:
- Increase motivation at work.
- Get employees from different departments to interact in a different environment.
- Strengthen the ties between family members, workers and the company, which in turn will contribute to the best performance and is favorable for the business.
- Promote a pleasant work environment.
Tips for planning a Family Day for Companies
To have a family day and among friends, it is necessary to plan the necessary logistics to guarantee the transfer, food, drinks, equipment for the fun of children, among others. In addition, good planning must be done to prevent anything from escaping between planned activities. Likewise, you have to consider the following:
- Budget: it is very important for the party planners of a Family Day for Companies to manage the costs and financial resources, in order to be able to contract and rent the spaces to hold the events. If a show is to be held, the expense for entertainers, speakers, gifts and food must be included.
- Average number and age of attendees: you have to know the number of children according to age and gifts, if they are for that target. Also, if they have any physical condition or limitation, the type of diet to plan the activities.
- Transfer service: To ensure that all attendees can easily reach the site, it is advisable to hire a transport or that the company provides the means to transfer them or that there is access available to take public transport or taxis.
- Choose the day of the activity: so that everyone can attend, it is convenient to choose a Sunday or a holiday and preferably under favorable weather conditions such as autumn or spring.
- Time: It is recommended that the Family Day for Companies last 5 hours, so that workers and their families can have an excellent reception, tour the spaces. If it is carried out within the spaces of the company, they will have the opportunity to know what is being done.
- Food and snacks: You can use healthy and nutritious foods such as fruits, juices, sandwiches, water, if the family day is in the field, the mountain or any open place. For lunch, for example, plan a barbecue.
- Leisure and fun days: If you want the participants to enjoy the Family Business Day, there are multiple activities designed to entertain children, youth and adults. One of the requirements is to know the place where it will take place and its characteristics.
For example, if it is in a club with swimming pools, mountains, horseback riding, among others, you can plan a team building, gymkhanas, sports games, etc., which can help promote healthy competition and the creation of team spirit.
Gifts: The company can deliver some gifts through the planning of raffles or contests, with the families of the employees.
Types of activities in the Family Day for Companies
There are companies that are responsible for plan this type of event, they get catering companies, sports activities and others. The promoters of the entertainment days personalize them according to what each company requires. Introduce a program for anyone in the company to participate in conferences, workshops, and tests.
Usually, the days end with a meal. The activities are carried out throughout the day:
- Race Team Building: Employees must overcome a series of obstacles in cars. The form of coordination, the construction of the vehicle and the route will be evaluated.
- Cluedo for companies: in this type of game, the participants will carry out a series of investigations into murder cases, the causes and will offer an analysis of what was found.
- Technological Workshop: Offers technological workshops so that players can increase their knowledge.
- Changes in virtual reality: With some Team Building activities and the use of technology, groups can hold various competitions that encourage teamwork and entertain the participants.
Other activities are sports tournaments such as tennis, ping pong, paddle tennis, soccer, baseball, karaoke, board games, musical shows, bike rides, horse riding, etc.
With Family Day for companies (Event for families) or Family Day for companies, new forms of relationships are created that favor both commercial and work ties. It is an opportune means of integration to enhance the corporate culture in the worker. It constitutes a differentiating element with the competition, generates positive comments and arouses the interest of the workers.
In addition, carrying out an activity like this shows that the company cares about the well-being of its employees and develops this strategy to maintain their loyalty and motivate them to stay active. It helps to de-stress staff from daily problems, because it takes them out of the routine. Family Day for companies creates a better work environment and greater productivity.
We are Comedy Clowns, the ones in charge of taking entertainment to your party, do not hesitate to contact us. Make sure you leave this job in the hands of truly skilled professionals with years of experience in party entertainment. Give us a call today!