If you meet any of the following requirements, you must hire an Australian SEO company, without conditions, and without anu drawbacks. We will name 9 specific reasons to hire MLK Marketing as your leading Australian SEO company so you can have peace of mind knowing you are making a good investment selecting us as your allies.
- I want to grow my business
- I currently don’t know how my website is contributing to my balance
- I want to be found in a recently expanded market area
- I need to be called more people than my competitors
- I want more potential customers
- Generate more sales
- Differentiate myself from my competitors
- Ensure the future of my company
- Outperform my competitors in search results
How do we find the best Australian SEO company for my needs?
Good question. A partnership with the head of SEO is long term, so be sure who you are choosing. Remember those Black Hat techniques that we have mentioned before? You will want to avoid that.
Not every Australian SEO company or content marketing companies keep their promises of more traffic, better rankings (Note: rankings are not the real measure of success) and more potential customers.
Avoid any Australian SEO company that promises something like the following:
- Night Classifications
- Double traffic
- Immediate potential customers
- Search engine presentations
- X number of backlinks
- Any type of ROI projections
If you want promises like that, you can find them, but you will regret it later when the results are not for what you hired. You will find the services of a specialised Australian SEO company as the perfect option for you.
Black hat SEO signals: those that you will never spot in a professional Australian SEO company
A red flag should go up every time an SEO expert makes certain claims or promises about the results in X amount of time. The SEOs that give our industry a bad name are famous for what we call “beat and burn” practices, which often involve classifications of games by:
- Buy a ton of random and crappy website links
- Use a computer program to generate hundreds of garbage pages
- Include duplicate content
- Submit fake press releases to send spam
We will not say that these things do not work, because in some cases they do. The problem is that they are locked in an endless game of dogs and cats, because Google closes them slowly, one by one. For that reason, it is important to find the real professionals of Australian SEO company in the marketing field.
If you have not used Black Hat SEO tactics on your site, do not start now. But if you have, we recommend that you work with a reliable Australian SEO company that can help clean your website.
Choose the best Australian SEO company. Do not risk the possibility of receiving a Google sanction
One tip: do not do business with anyone who insists on retaining the copyright of each and every metadata that you create, edit or analyse for yourself.
If they retain or have this right assigned to them, they can legally prohibit you from using it, or completely remove your site if you decide to leave them for another company. For us at MLK Marketing, the leading Australian SEO company, everything we work throughout our relationship is yours now, and yours forever.
What to ask any Australian SEO company before hiring them
Before hiring someone, be sure to check out the reviews of the Australian SEO company. If many people have had problems with a provider, something is happening.
Ask in advance for examples of reviews and case studies that prove success. You should also ask the following questions:
- What is in my current contract? Reread the contract. What does your plan with your Australian SEO company include? When does it end?
- What is the process if you cancel my contract with my SEO company? Sometimes you won’t have access to your website or be linked to a contract that you didn’t know had an end date.
- How will your Australian SEO company communicate and how often? Set expectations in advance, otherwise, you are preparing for disappointment.
- Do we have full access to my site and Analytics / Adwords accounts? It’s useful to know who has access to FTP, CMS, Analytics and AdWords. An expert SEO company will always clarify this.
- Will you own your website? Many SEO companies have website ownership clauses integrated into their contracts. For example, some will build “free” websites, but if you leave the contract early, you will lose all your rights (we, of course, do not do this. When you buy us a website, it is yours from day one).
- Do they guarantee anything? A good Australian SEO company does not. Because of all the moving parts and because each website is different, it is impossible to guarantee results. If you talk to a company that does, you should get away as quickly as possible!
- Have you done a job like this for companies similar to mine? This is crucial. Different industries have different nuances and SEO requirements, which means that you need to find an SEO company that knows your specific industry back and forth.
- What contracts and options are available? How do we determine the correct budget? It depends on your starting point, objectives, competitive landscape and internal capabilities. There is not a single measure for everyone: there are no solutions for cookie cutters, at least not from the best companies.
- What are all your rates and payment options? Make sure you know all aspects of how you will pay for SEO costs. Otherwise, you may have a job withheld because you “didn’t pay.”
At MLK Marketing we offer second to none SEO services from the leading Australian SEO company. We offer creativity and technology in the development of professional web pages, visual communication, SEO web positioning, content management and web design.