Although some things in the digital marketing industry change rapidly (Google algorithms, consumer expectations, digital technology). If one thing is not clear when a business owner starts working with an Australia SEO company is what they exactly do. Two main questions rise:
- What does an Australia SEO company do?
- Do I need the services of an Australia SEO company?
Seeing that SEO is a necessity for any type of digital marketing success, we would like to make things clear as to what exactly an Australia SEO company does. Here at MLK Marketing we offer you second to none digital marketing services to boost your sales and presence on the internet with superior services proper from an Australia SEO company.
What does an Australia SEO company do? A lot, actually
Many business owners do not understand what happens in an Australia SEO company, which means that, as far as they know, we (and the rest of my team) juggle hats all day.
First, let’s clarify what SEO is. SEO means search engine optimization, which is the process of increasing the search ranking of a web page in order to increase online visibility. This is why hiring a legitimate Australia SEO company is so important for any company: 93% of online experiences start with a search engine, and 47% of people click on one of the first three ready
Now, we say a “legitimate” Australia SEO company because in the online world there are two general types of SEO: black-hat SEO and white-hat SEO. White-hat SEO wins search rankings based on work and real data and Black-hat SEO involves doubtful methods that can take you to the top, but not for a long time, and these tactics are usually harmful to your long-term presence (more on this later).
What about the white hat SEO and how does Australia SEO company should really do? Well, there are more than 200 factors that go into what makes a page prominently on the search results page, but the ones that matter most (and the ones that White Hat SEO turns) are:
- If your website is secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP)
- Your websites are optimised for mobile devices
- How fast web pages load on your site
- If a web page has the correct outline marking (type of website code)
- The quality of the content of your web pages is ideal
- Your web page content length is correct
- Presence of social signals that point to your website
- Existence of quality backlinks that point to your website
- Whether or not you have optimised images on your web pages
How do we influence all these factors? Easy.
SEO services that should be included when you log in with an Australia SEO company. How we influence the factors mentioned above with some key SEO services. A good Australia SEO company (like ours, for example) should include the following in your contract with your Australia SEO company:
- Website structure analysis
- Analyse website content, including conversion rate analysis
- Offline page analysis
- Code optimization and website structure
- Optimise content on site
- Optimisation of off-page factors
- Website structure analysis
While Google and the other major search engines, they insist that they want to design their sites for users instead of search engines, let’s be honest, it must be properly structured for the engines to read if you ever want to get those users. A real professional Australia SEO company understand this.
The things that our web team looks for include:
- HTTP or HTTPS: The “s” at the end of HTTPS means that your website is secure. You need a secure site even if you don’t make credit card payments online because Google gives preference for secure websites in search results. A good Australia SEO company knows the importance of safety.
- Analytics Configuration: we look for the existing analytical monitoring, and if there is none, we install it so that we can track where your contacts and sales come from. This helps provide the most significant results for users, with the services of a specialised Australia SEO company.
- txt: This is the file used to prevent search engine crawlers from crawling and indexing the pages of your website that you want to hide from public view.
- Errors on the site: they send signals to the search engines that your site is unreliable and, therefore, is not worthy of being a Premium place. Common errors include 4XX errors, duplicate page content, duplicate title tags, missing title tags and crawlers blocked by Robots.txt. A good SEO company understand the importance of getting rid of errors on the site.
- Indexed Status: Indexed pages have been found by search crawlers (such as Google spiders) and considered to be of sufficient quality for the relevant search phrases. Indexed pages will appear in search results and can generate organic traffic to your site.
- Sitemap: Your XML sitemap is a list of all the pages of a website that you want to index a search engine (not to be confused with the robots.txt file that tells a search engine which pages not to index). The sitemap is one of the most important things an SEO company needs to pay attention to.
- Speed of the page: the user experience is important for search engines: they know that users are impatient. This is the reason why the speed of the site is a factor in the ranking of your website.
- Meta elements: duplicate title tags, meta descriptions and site content can have a negative impact on your site’s search engine rankings and clickthrough rate. Ensuring that your meta elements are optimized will improve your chances of being found in the SERPs.
- Conversion rates: we look for bottlenecks in the user experience and content that could be a limitation of potential customers. For example, A: B we will try different contact forms or links to find out which ones work best for your company.
Receive second to none services from a dedicated Australia SEO company and boost leads and sales consistently, here at MLK Marketing we offer premium digital marketing services.