Here you have 14 reasons to convince your friends of trying beginning because, as they said in ancient Greece, music has magical faculties.
Singing improves mood because it releases endorphins and oxytocin. The first is known as the hormone of happiness (you also get it by eating chocolate) and the second has an anti-stress role as it mitigates feelings of depression and loneliness.
You will live your star moment, but with an audience. Because after so much rehearsing taking the hairbrush, the control of the TV or the mobile when one of your favourite songs sounds on the radio, it’s time to demonstrate your skills before a real audience and using a real microphone. It can be your great night …
In addition to singing, karaoke can also be spoken. This does not happen in discos where you have no choice but to dance or rather swing pendulum style to the rhythm of those around you.
You can start enjoying the benefits of a great karaoke night by renting our equipment. Contact us today here at Snow Flow.
Do you want an excuse (healthy) to go to karaoke? Here they go
- When we sing, we massage the intestine. Yes, you read it right. Singing (in the shower, at karaoke or at a dinner with friends) helps fight some stomach problems. Gertraud Berka-Schmid, a psychotherapist and professor at the University of Music and Art in Vienna, argues that doing so requires abdominal breathing that functions as a massage for the intestine and other muscles, including the heart.
- You will never go back to the morale with the floors, because there is always someone who sings worse than you.
- It’s good for the lungs. Once the premises have been cleared of smoke, there is only the advantage offered by singing. A study from Canterbury Christ Church University in the UK recently confirmed that singing can help people with breathing problems, especially if it is done on a regular basis. They recommend joining a choir.
- Taking the microphone helps to be healthier because singing strengthens the body’s defences. According to the University of Frankfurt, this activity increases the concentrations of immunoglobulin A, a protein called antibody that helps fight infections. To this is added that also increases oxygenation in the blood which leads to an optimization of the immune system, according to the Institute of Education of the University of London.
- Any dance will be celebrated. There is no dance floor, there are tables with armchairs, a bar and a stage in which it is enough to sway to the sides to get out of the way. So, if you dare to dance you can receive applause and cheers and even out the big door.
- Karaoke contributes to socialization. First because there you talk with your friends, second because it invites you to do it with strangers and third because music is a tool of social integration. This is because it contributes to develop a sense of unity, collectivism, belonging, discipline, elevates self-esteem and the strengthening of moral values.
- That night you will sleep better. And this has nothing to do with the fact that going to a karaoke means staying up late. Even if you do not give it all, I’m sure you go to bed after one o’clock in the morning. We say it because singing can solve some sleep disorders, largely because it releases tension.
- The videos engage. Ok singers, groups, etc. they do it by preparing videos for their songs, but the reality is that they will never be as commented as those on the karaoke screens. Try to sit on a sofa with your friends and look at the screen. You will know what we mean.
- You will make sure you sing, do it right or wrong. With your consumption is a piece of paper and you are the one who decides if you fill it out by writing a topic or prefer to stay stuck in the bar. Here they will not reject you like when you tried to join the school choir or be a singer of that group. Saying “No” is not possible.
- Singing in a group is more beneficial than doing it alone at home. When people make music in common, they have fun, enjoy being with others and enjoy communicating with others. This is easier to happen at karaoke than at home, although you can also join a choir or unwind on a car trip with friends.
- There is always something you can sing. In the menu of songs there is a bit of everything and it is impossible that you do not know any of the topics that appear there. Do not accept the excuse “I do not know any song” because we have all seen the end of the year galas and we have listened to the same songs over and over again.
- When you leave, you will feel younger. And not because the people who go are older (that’s more like a piano bar) but because singing is good for it. In doing so, we exercise the vocal cords and keep them younger. This benefit is also noted during old age.
- It’s good for your back, as long as you encourage yourself to sing. To do it well, it is necessary to stand upright (see how they are placed in the choirs to make you the idea), in this way you will get the voice projected and reach the whole place.
- You will receive a boost of self-esteem. Because nobody has prevented you from singing, you have shown everything you have tried for months in the shower, because you have seen that there are people who do it worse than you and because music is also an activator of our mood.
Remember that here at Snow Flow you will find the equipment needed for a wonderful time singing with your friends and relatives such as our karaoke to hire in Sydney.