Remember that here at Snow Flow you will not only find a top-quality frozen cocktail machine for hire in Melbourne, you will also find a wide range of different types of equipment you can use for your party or event and make them a memorable time for your guests and for yourself.
Surely the name of this cocktail for parties sounds familiar to you, right? The “caipiroska” is a drink that comes from the Caipirinha of Brazil. However, instead of taking it with cachaça, we will do it with vodka.
This variant of the Caipirinha has many forms, but this time we will show you one of the easy to make cucumber ideas, quite original.
- 45ml vodka
- ¼ cucumber, sliced
- 30ml of natural syrup (sweetener)
- 1 lemon cut into slices
- 2 or 3 ice cubes
- In a glass, add the ice, the cucumber slices and then the vodka.
- Next, add the natural syrup and a little water if you think the flavor is going to be very strong.
- Decorate the glass with lemon or cucumber slices. You can also dip the rim of the glass with the lemon.
The Daiquiri is one of the best known and ordered cocktails, but do you really know where it comes from? Its origin is in Santiago de Cuba, where a miner, for lack of gin, prepared his guests a drink with Cuban rum, sugar and lemon juice.
This drink with alcohol became popular as “Daiquiri” in the name of the beach that was next to the mines where he worked. It spread throughout Havana and Florida and from there to the rest of the world with the popularity with which it is known today.
There are many variants of the Daiquiri with different flavors: strawberry, mango, banana… This time you will learn how to make traditional cocktails with the original Daiquiri recipe.
- 50ml white rum
- 25ml lime juice
- 2 or 3 ices
- 1 spoon of sugar
- Add in your blender the juice (if it is freshly squeezed better), the sugar and the rum.
- Also add 2 or 3 large ice cubes.
- Let the blender crush everything until it has a slightly softer texture than the granita.
This cocktail has a history well known to those passionate about these drinks. It emerged in Florence in the 1920s in a café where aristocrats and famous people from both the arts and other disciplines met.
A count, named Camillo Negroni, was tired of always having the same drink (an American cocktail). That is why he asked the local bartender to substitute gin for soda and decorate it with a slice of orange and not lemon.
- 20ml sweet red vermouth
- 20ml of gin
- 20ml of Campari
- In a low, wide glass, place 2 or 3 ice cubes.
- Add the gin, vermouth and campari.
- Stir a lot with a
- If you want, decorate the glass with an orange slice and enjoy your cocktail.
Red berry gin and tonic
Gin and tonic is one of those alcoholic beverages that is very quick to prepare and a basic when ordering in discos and pubs. The classic gin and tonic dates back to the late 19th and early 20th centuries thanks to a British officer celebrating a military victory.
However, over time variants of this drink have appeared and one of them is that of red fruits. They give it a much sweeter and different flavor than the classic one. Do you want to know what it is?
- 50ml gin
- 1 bottle of tonic
- 2 blackberries
- 2 raspberries
- Put 2 or 3 ice cubes in a glass and add the gin.
- Add the tonic and red berries. You can squeeze a bit of lime to give it a touch of different flavor.
- Now you can enjoy a cocktail for parties, easy and cheap.
This is a non-alcoholic cocktail well known worldwide. Its colors make allegory to the sunsets in the emblematic city of San Francisco.
- 20ml orange juice
- 20ml lemon juice
- 20ml pineapple juice
- 20ml peach juice
- 15ml of grenadine juice
- 1 slice of lemon or orange
- To prepare it, you must previously frost the rim of the glass with grenadine and sugar.
- Put the juices in the blender together with the grenadine and give it a slight twist.
- Pour the liquid into a tall glass with ice and to finish, decorate with a slice of lemon or orange.
It is one of the favorite cocktails of the common public and has Mexican origin. It is super easy to make and it pays a lot.
- 350 grams of ice cubes
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of white tequila
- 40 grams of Cointreau
- 2 lemons without rinds or seed
- Add the tequila in the blender and add the Cointreau along with the lemons and sugar.
- Mix for 20 seconds.
- Now add the ice and mix again for a minute. Ready.
- Fill the glasses and enjoy.
- There are several types of this cocktail, margarita with rum, sunrise, strawberry, and alcohol-free.
This is a refreshing cocktail that can be taken at any time of the day, you can take it with or without alcohol, using the fruits of your choice.
- Natural pineapple juice
- Natural orange juice
- Soda Grenadine
- Ice cubes and orange peel
- Vodka or white rum to taste
- Pour the juices of the chosen fruits into the glass of a blender, add the ice cubes, give a quick twist to the mixture.
- Now add the soda and the grenadine, mixing again.
- Pour the liquid into a glass and decorate with orange peel.
A classic cocktail with glamor and very drunk in the upper echelons of society. It was created in the United States and has become popular worldwide.
- 45ml of Vodka
- Cointreau 15ml
- A shot of cranberry juice
- 10 ml lemon or lime juice
- Orange peel to decorate
- Spread the glass with lemon and salt.
- Put the ice, vodka, Cointreau, lemon juice, a little blueberry juice and mixes in the shaker or blender for 30 seconds.
- Pour the drink into a glass and decorate with lemon peel.
Here at Snow Flow you will find the slushie machines for sale you are looking for, but you can also find a commercial slushy machine for rental to make your slushie mix and make sure your guests enjoy it.