If you had never considered celebrating your wedding in winter, after reading this post you will change your mind. Wrap up because you get married!
Getting married in winter is a good idea! Have you never thought about it? Does the cold scare you when imagining your wedding? Nothing is further from reality. Keep reading and you will see that it may be the best time to do it.
No problems to choose your big day. One of the main disadvantages that arises when you get married in the hottest months is to find availability on the desired day. During the winter months, the dates are little requested so you will have more alternatives, both in the Church and in the place of celebration and in other services that you want to hire. You will have no problem getting married in that idyllic place you had always dreamed of.
If you are planning your wedding and you want to find the perfect venue, here at Orchards at Springvale you will have peace of mind knowing your event will be exactly as you pictured. Contact us today to learn all the details about our wedding packages and how we can bring your magical day to life.
Advantages of getting married in winter
- The pocket will notice. In addition to availability on dates, in the low season they usually offer offers and discounts since it is an era in which suppliers do not have much workload. This will mean a big saving for you.
- The dress of the bride. Winter accessories that you can include in your bridal look are infinite and very flattering. You can opt for sophisticated as down jackets, long-sleeved dresses, capes or other more groundbreaking as rocker jackets and boleros with which you will leave everyone surprised. You have a thousand options; you just have to find the one that best suits your style.
- All your guests will say yes! During spring and summer, weddings follow one after the other, so on many occasions’ guests have to select which ones they go to and which ones do not. But in winter this does not happen. This can also be a problem if you want to reduce the guest list. Therefore, select well the people you want to attend and don’t be afraid to say no to those commitments that you don’t want.
Winter wedding benefits
Themed weddings or with original touches. Winter is synonymous with Christmas, New Year and Kings. Why not include some winks to these holidays? In this post you can see ideas to get that point of originality. In addition, you can take advantage of the elements that nature provides us, such as snowy spaces, the romantic light of winter sunsets or gifts as blankets that will excite everyone.
All controlled There will be no last-minute mishaps because we expect that the weather will be bad, that is, we will have the place of celebration ready in case it rains or snows. So, the only thing that can happen to us is to make a splendid day and we can pass it abroad. What does this mean? That nothing bad can happen to us, we will have time more than controlled!
The seasonal flowers. They are colorful and groundbreaking and there is a great variety. You do not believe it? Look at this post and surely after reading it you will want to include winter flowers in the decoration of your wedding and in your bouquet.
Who wouldn’t like to end a dinner with hot chocolate? Or have a recipe with a chocolate with churros? Just as your mouth has watered when you think about it, your guests will be the same when they see it. Get your side more foodie and find the menu that best suits you.
What care should be taken?
Professional organisers have some care so that everything goes well:
- If the event takes place in a tent, you have to have a very good heating. It must be very well distributed, so that there are no cold or other sectors in which the heat source is directed towards the guests. We will also have to think about climate comfort for those who prefer not to dance: as they remain seated, they do not “get warm.” Taking care of these details, the tent gives us the possibility of creating uncontaminated environments with the architecture of a room.
- Making the party in a tent means much more than putting it together. You have to provide everything: prepare the structure, air conditioning, consulate it, arrange floors and carpets, set it, add lights and sound, and install a generator set.
- In many cases it is necessary to build another tent, separately, for use by the catering service as a kitchen. In addition, chemical baths must be added by carefully analysing their location so that if it is very cold or rainy, the guests are not affected.
- It will be essential to enable a large wardrobe, with great storage capacity. There must be more than one person who receives and delivers the garments, to avoid long lines.
- Regarding the photos, they can be done if there is a suitable place for it, such as a winter garden. To take the images you can previously think of very funny scenery associated with the cold, such as a “polar” background with reindeer and sledges, or directly simulating snowflakes through special post-production effects.
- About catering, you can create a “winter menu”. For example, avoid cold entry and reinforce hot dishes. However, the organisers believe that the ice cream is timeless and should never be missing: either at dessert or at the sweet table.
So, if love turns them on enough to face the cold, there is nothing to fear … With a good organisation, your dream party will be a reality.
When you are in love, nothing else matters but that. You want the person, and, although you want your wedding in Orchards at Springvale Farm to be unforgettable for you and your guests, if you had to change plans, you wouldn’t mind too much.