If after wearing a necklace, bracelet or earrings you notice that your skin becomes red and you feel irritated, maybe you have a picture of atopic dermatitis. We explain why it happens.
Protect your skin suing top quality accessories that will not cause any consequences. Our locket necklace in Australia is a premium option for anyone interested in complementing any outfit perfectly and making sure the subtlest features of your look are highlighted. Contact us today or visit Love Lockets to check the catalogue, we also deliver custom orders if you want specific charms in a necklace.
Allergic reactions caused by intolerance
The nickel contained in metallic objects is the main cause of a topic dermatitis.
Have you ever noticed redness, itching or even blisters after using a necklace or bracelet? So, you are suffering from allergic dermatitis, a reaction of the skin to nickel that is usually present in jewellery.
Although this problem is known medically as atopic dermatitis, occurs in people of all ages, it is much bulkier in childhood, due to the biological characteristics at that stage of life. As time goes by, the skin thickens, but the allergy does not go away. Looking for your locket necklace in Australia here at Love Lockets you can make sure your skin will stay healthy.
Adults who have nickel intolerance, specifically metallic jewellery, have the symptoms already indicated even when some part of their body has contact with a belt buckle, with the strap of a bag, so exceptional care must be taken with clothing and accessories that have metal between their components. With our charms in a necklace and the quality of the materials used you can forget about these issues.
Experts explain that this same clinical picture can occur in people allergic to certain animals, body soaps, laundry detergents, commonly used chemicals such as chlorine and even when dressing with some clothes, due to the type of fabric.
It is very important that the person identify those elements that cause injury and go to the doctor. While it is true, there is no cure for atopic dermatitis, there are ways to control it.
For these cases, baths of 10 minutes long are recommended in warm water with mild soaps, without using slang or sponges. Body creams should not contain perfumes and people should wear cotton clothes, which should be washed with bar soap.
Style guide: how to war long necklaces
Eccentricity is very common in the fashion industry. There are publishers such as Anna Dello Russo and celebrities like Lady Gaga who make each of her appearances the topic of conversation for many.
But it’s not all about wearing a meat dress or a giant headdress, fashion sets the trends and you decide the ones that best suit your personal style and add a touch of fun to the attire is never too much.
Long accessories can be intimidating, but-depending on the occasion-it’s worth the risk. Today we share a style guide to help you get the most out of wearing a long necklace in Australia:
- The first thing to remember is that the statement type pieces are ideal to raise the tone of any outfit and attract the attention of everyone who looks at you. So, do not be afraid to mix it with casual clothes to see yourself more groomed. With a long locket necklace in Australia made by truly experienced professionals in the area you will look like a queen.
- Simplicity and monotonous combinations are finished with these accessories. Did you join a skinny jean with a striped shirt and boots? Why not finish it with a maxi necklace? You will look much chicer and they will ask you how you did it.
- If you have a simple black dress and want to add a touch of colour, you can do it perfectly taking as a main element a necklace. With an impressive set of charms in necklace you can look wonderful any time you want.
- For a more casual style, just combine your denim shirt or chambray with a large necklace and finish your outfit with red lipstick. As a catwalk model! Take a look at a great catalogue of locket necklaces in Australia and make sure you are elegant and sophisticated for any type of event.
- Do not be afraid to use prints with a striking necklace. What you must remember is that you keep the rest of the outfit simple. A casual and eclectic look is completely achievable with this combination.
How about adding pearls on your everyday clothes?
You can give a particular style to your everyday clothes by adding a shirt or a top, a few large pearls on the neckline. You will see that with just a few details you will have a new outfit in a matter of minutes. Keep in mind that you should avoid wearing accessories with pearls so you do not look too fixed or formal.
With a locket necklace in Australia you can make sure you look elegant enough for any type of event.
Also take into account that the length of the collar should be in proportion to the neckline, because the more pronounced, the accessory you use may be a little longer.
To finish, it is necessary to consider also the size of the pearls that you use, because the big ones are better if your body texture is big. Otherwise they will give the sensation of asymmetry. With our locket necklace in Australia you can achieve great results and always look prepared for any type of especial occasion you want to go to and do not know how to complement your makeup and your outfit.
Here at Love Lockets you can find a locket necklace in Australia that is up to your expectations and will not cause any skin irritations. Visit our website for a complete view of our catalogue. Contact us for more information, our team of experts will be ready to assist you.