Today we will discuss everything you need to know about automatic gates, garage door remotes and garage door motors, so you can install the best option for your house.
Automatic gates are one of the elements that, in themselves, should provide enough security for our peace of mind. However, they are not always given too much attention in terms of aesthetics. The reason why, sometimes, automatic gates do not favour the aspect of the house. We will focus on automatic gates, garage door remotes and motors so you will be able to choose right in the future.
Nowadays, modernisation of garages requires automatic gates, garage door remotes and garage door motors.
Here at MDI you will find excellent garage door motors to install to your automatic gates that you can control with your garage door remotes. Contact us today and we will provide you with top recommendations, so you will choose the type of automatic gates that are most suitable for you, the perks of using garage door remotes and all specifications needed about our top garage door motors.
Materials used for automatic gates
Before you start installing your garage door motors and start using them with premium garage door remotes, there is a wide variety amongst materials used for manufacturing automatic gates that should be reviewed:
- Steel automatic gates. It is a material chosen for its strength and price. They can combine safety and aesthetics. Maintenance is also very simple and hey work excellent with great garage door motors and garage door remotes.
- Wood automatic gates. They offer a natural and warm aesthetic beauty. But its duration is less than that of other materials. You can paint them in the colours that you like. This is a very light material to manufacture automatic gates, meaning your garage door motors will not work more than necessary.
- Aluminium automatic gates. You can find the most modern forms in these materials and make your garage door a true work of art. They work excellent with great garage door motors and garage door remotes.
- Fiberglass automatic gates. They allow the passage of outside light. They have less resistance to the passage of time. You can put plants and so a garden in the garage. A top choice for automatic gates when looking forward to installing garage door motors that can work with garage door remotes.
Once the material for automatic gates has been chosen, it is important to choose appropriate garage door motors that work fine for your automatic gates and can, of course, be operated using remote garage door remotes. We will first review some of the types of automatic gates there are and then select the most suitable choice for each kind of garage, of course, all of them work with our excellent garage door motors and garage door remotes.
Types of automatic gates
Automatic gates, garage door motors and garage door remotes are always evolving according to technologic advances. However, with the passage of time, safety levels offered by automatic gates are superior. As well as its durability in the comfort of opening and closing using our garage door remotes that work with garage door motors just fine.
Rolling automatic gates
They are mounted on rails that are located on the sides. They have an axis on the top that is responsible for rolling the door. They can be made of wood or aluminium preferably, although it also adapts to other types of material.
They are a great option for automatic gates, garage door motors used for rolling automatic gates do not have to work that much and they are very responsive to garage door remotes.
Folding automatic gates
In general, this type of automatic gates with garage door motors consists of two gates that open and close. These gates move thanks to a vertical axis that is on the sides of the door. They work excellent with great garage door motors and garage door remotes.
Depending on the width of the gates, sufficient space will be needed for it to open and be able to travel. They can be automated by clocking automation arms and programming it. It is worth mentioning that automation of these systems is an excellent choice since they allow using garage door remotes to open and close automatic gates easily.
Sliding automatic gates
It moves from its place of closure to one of the sides. It has wheels on the bottom and rails with upper guides that make them stay upright.
To be able to place them properly you need enough space so that the door can carry out the lateral route, without any type of inconvenience. It can be automated in a very simple way using garage door motors that work excellent with our top garage door remotes.
Sectional automatic gates
They are ideal for when there is not enough space to open and let the cars pass. It is formed by panels that are assembled and slide up to open. You can find this type of automatic gates and install one of our premium garage door motors that work with our great garage door remotes.
Tilting automatic gates
They can be manufactured with one or two folding gates that go up to the roof to open the garage. When a part of the door is opened, it goes out during the route until it reaches the ceiling and remains parallel to it. That is why it makes the most of space. They can be perfectly automated considering some parameters:
- Guide bolted to the ceiling.
- The Weight of the door to choose the appropriate garage door motors that work great with your garage door remotes.
- Must have a curved hardware that attaches to the door and slides down the lane.
All these modern automatic gates be very beautiful aesthetically and adapt to the characteristics of the house. In addition, they fulfil the function of protecting and giving maximum security to the house and working at top potential using garage door motors. And they can be operated with great garage door remotes.
Visit our website for more information about our any of our top automatic gates great garage door motors and garage door remotes and acquire them at an unmatched price.