Riding your own music festival in an idyllic place, with your favourite groups and a lot
of people. It sounds great, but many times those who dare to take the step are guilty of
excess of illusion and lack of professionalism. Looking to hire a frozen yoghurt machine is an
excellent option to keep your guests cool.
Here at Snow Flow you will find a slurpee machine for home that can help you prepare
Slushies that are delicious and refreshing for all your guests.
1.- The concept. We have to be clear about what we want to do. A pop festival on the beach? Rock in the mountains? Rap on a runway? The musical style, the location and the dates are key: we have to look for differentiation and avoid coinciding with other appointments that can be taken by our audience. With a commercial slurpee machine you can cool off the environment and make sure your people are refreshed.
2.- Budget. A massive festival or an alternative one? It is necessary to summarise an exhaustive relation of the expenses that the festival is going to suppose. Among the points to take into account when making numbers: the artistic contract, the rental of the venue and its adaptation, technical and logistic production, the request for documentation and permits and the promotion of the festival. Remember that with a home slurpee machine you can save some money that you would otherwise spend in other pieces of equipment that are more expensive.
3.-Financing. Once you know how much the project would cost, you have to see if you can afford it. Remember that using slurpee machines is necessary if you want to save some money. A source of income is the tickets, so it is essential to determine how many tickets we want to sell and at what price, looking for the balance between what Excel accounts demand and what the public can pay.
4.- Legal procedures. The paperwork is tedious, yes, in such a way that the sooner all the necessary documentation is presented and the pertinent permits are requested, the better. Cases like the Jarama Motor Sound Festival demonstrate the importance of attending legal proceedings in time. Nobody doubts that 45,000 people enter the Madrid circuit, but the Community of Madrid considered the technical reports of the promoters incomplete. Without the paperwork to point it does not matter that we have the best artists of the moment, because the festival cannot be celebrated. Looking for how much is a slurpee machine for sale is a great option to serve delicious and refreshing desserts to all guests.
5.- Marketing plan. An unborn festival has no brand and, if people do not know you, you will not meet the forecast of ticket sales. The promotion must be considered in the medium term and accept that until your brand consolidates you will not get benefits. We must be wary of the plans that ensure the consolidation of a brand and sold out in the first edition. Add an extra feature that calls the attention with a slurpee machine to buy.
7.- The staging. All planned, explained to the four winds … comes the moment of truth. The best option to ensure that the assembly goes well, if you have no experience in this field, is to hire an external company, specialising in this type of shows, to prepare all services, such as bars, bathrooms and access. Buy a slurpee machine today or find a slurpee machine for hire and make sure your guests are cool during the entire festival.
Tips to survive a festival
Music festivals are an extraordinary experience but, since so many things happen at
the same time, you will miss incredible moments if you are not prepared. From the
basics to camping like a professional, we’ll teach you 6 secrets to make the most of
your stay at a festival. Prepare to sing and dance without worrying about anything else.
- Have a plan. Make sure of the artists you want to see. Most festivals give information in advance about who acts, in addition to the schedules. Print it or save it on your mobile phone. If you are going to camp, reserve part of the afternoon to rest. Remember to refresh yourself if there is a slurpie machine you can use.
- Do not run out of battery. There are people who like to ‘disconnect’, even running out of battery, but mobile phones are perfect for taking pictures, making videos and keeping track of schedules. Also, it may be the only way to find your friends, so bring an extra battery. Will you camp at night? A lamp is essential, either to go to the bathroom or to find your tent. Find a slurpy machine and control your body temperature.
- Find a meeting area… in case you run out of battery on your mobile phone. Choose a good place that is not too crowded. If it is located near the slurpy machine then it will be a good choice.
- Hydrate and do not run out of energy. Music, dance, happiness … you can end up exhausted, both mentally and physically. Stay hydrated, take a 10-minute nap when you can and have a can of Red Bull Orange Edition handy when you want to dance.
- Take care and protect your skin. There is nothing worse than burning. Wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. If it is very hot it will not be enough to give you just one application, so keep the bottle close by. Your friends will adore you.
- Read the small print of the information about the festival. Be clear about what is allowed and what is not allowed. Each place has its rules.
Remember that if you are planning a festival, here at Snow Flow you will find a range
products that can also help such as our snow machine for hire. Contact us today.