Many times, when buying a bra, we choose the size at a glance or we think we know by heart our size. It is proven that 70% of women do not know what our ideal size is and everything starts by confusing the two measures of the bra. Next time, remember that:
– The numbers in the size of your bra correspond to the measurements of the contour of the base of the bust.
– The letters are the size of the cup, with A being the smallest cup, increasing towards B, C and D.
Keep in mind that the bra straps only hold 30% of the weight of the bust and many women tend to tighten to the maximum, looking for better support; when all they achieve are discomfort and marks on the skin. The other 70% of the support is given by the structure of the cups, the sides and the back band. If you need more support for having a large bust, choose wider loaders that support the weight better without mistreating you.
Remember that if you want to buy new sets of underwear, here at Mary’s Secret Boutique you will find them.