Electronic commerce is emerging as an increasingly important option for European consumers when making their purchases. While the e-shoppers have said that in the future they plan to buy online in all sectors, there are five priority: clothing, travel, cultural services, high tech and footwear.
The first one, clothing, is the sector with the most potential, with very positive figures in recent years and even better perspectives. But what are the most important elements when buying clothes online?
According to the cited study, when it comes to buying clothes online, all online shoppers become ultra-demanding, whatever the type of clothing purchased. For all types of garments, there are 4 to 5 criteria that are important when buying.
For any category, the first three criteria of choice are identical:
- Value for money, cited by 64% to 72% of the interviewees.
- Reduced price, criterion between 57% and 62% of the interviewees.
- The Brand, cited by 41% to 61% of respondents.
The hierarchy of the following criteria varies according to the type of garment purchased.
- The colour and / or stamp or the quality and / or solidity, cited by 1 interviewed in 2.
- The colour and / or the print take force when it comes to buying clothes that are renewed frequently (shirts, tops, shirts-jerseys, jackets, faults and dresses).
Take a look at our online store and select the underwear you want to have delivered to your house!