Surely many of us have asked ourselves that question and that is that the bra is a very delicate garment that we carry for a large part of our day to day. That is why it is essential that it is in good condition and that it gives us the comfort we need every time.
How do I know when my bra has passed away?
There are a number of aspects in fasteners that will make it clear that you need a renovation. These are some of them:
- The straps fall. The first sign that tells us that we have to change bra is when we notice that the straps fall and do not stay well fastened on the shoulders.
- The strip goes up our back instead of staying horizontal.
- The hoops are stuck or do not stay in place. This is because the metal with which they have been manufactured has already been deformed after many uses.
- The cup does not pick up the chest as it did some time ago, it is loose.
- Simply not subject. We know that when we walk our breast swings or moves excessively.
Get brand new beautiful bras here at Mary’s Secret Boutique.